1. Thunder and Consolation - New Model Army.
Not the best... but the first album that really turned me onto NMA.
2. Pretty Hate Machine - NIN.
Made me sit up and say "whoa!" the first time I heard it.
3. Number of the beast - Iron Maiden.
Woe to you, oh earth and sea...
4. South of Heaven - Slayer.
Best. Thrash. Album. Ever. Hell awaits was more hardcore, but SoH is better in almost every way.
5. Hypnotise/Mesmerise - System of a down.
Two for one. They are really just one album.
6. Fresh fruit for rotting vegetables - Dead Kennedys
7. All the time - Culture Shock
A fine slice of reggae-punk
8. The final conflict - Conflict
Summed up all the late eighties/early nineties anger.
9. Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Flute rock - what's not to like?
10. Drugs, God and the new republic - Warrior Soul
Sooo many memories. Almost all of them good.
11. Les Miserables
The french murder one another to a series of fine tunes.
12. Wake me when it's over - Faster Pussycat
Music to backcomb hair to.
13. The planet suite - Holst
It's popular for a reason, ya know.
14. The War of the Worlds - Jeff Wayne
Before metal, this lived on my turntable.
15. Thriller - Michael Jackson.
Don't like pop, but this is the best pop album ever.
So there we go... 15 (16) in 15.